Monday, October 14, 2013

Why, thank you!

Thank you all for checking into my blog! This blog is something which is very dear to my heart. After all, I love cooking, and I love writing. What a combo!

And to express my gratitude for those of you who enjoy reading the blog, and trying out the recipes, I did some 'tidying up' yesterday, which I wanted to make you all aware of. Why? Because it will hopefully make this blog a bit easier to navigate, particularly if you're trying to find recipes from some time ago.

If you scroll down the right hand side, you will see a link to a page called RECIPE INDEX. On the page there, you will find a list of all the recipes I have posted (and I add to it each time, so it is up to date). They are divided into sections by main ingredient (e.g. beef entrees/vegetarian entrees etc), 'status' in the meal (e.g. sides/salads) as well as cooking method (e.g. slow cooker recipes/grilling recipes). And each recipe in the list shows when it was posted and the title of the post. The title itself is a link, which, if you click on it, will take you directly to the post in question.

Enjoy!

Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment